Lunes, Abril 11, 2011

Krazy Part 3 (for SG and Dream High)

DISCLAIMER: I am a normal person. I just have this side.
And I’m here again to share my recent reviews about the K-series that I’ve watched. Kkkkrazy 1 and 2 featured a lot K-dramas but this time, after watching a few, I’ve felt the need to expose, share and release my thoughts soon enough before I explode. Really, the last two series that I’ve watched are too empowering to handle.

No words can explain. I call it KRS (K-Series Recovery Syndrome) because honestly, call me insane but I’m having a hard time getting over a series after watching its last episode (Magic number: 16!) I don’t know! I’ve first felt it for Goong (Princess Hours) where I can’t stop thinking about the story, the casts, what will happen to Troy, what dress Janelle would be wearing next, continuously thinking of changing the plot, etc.! I am literally insane, talking to my friends about the series even if they’re not that interested, daydreaming and I even memorize some remarkable lines (in Hangul, aigoo!) Maybe it’s also because of the OST (Perhaps Love) which really stuck in my mind and in my track list until now. 

After that, I’ve experienced the symptoms over and over again but the recent and probably the severest was during my Minamishineyo (You’re Beautiful) days. I fell in love with Hwang Tae Kyung (Jang Geun Suk) — that angel with awesome fashion statement, charismatic aura, outrageous gestures and hell-like attitude. OMO! I looove its OST’s like Still, Promise, Without Words and What Should I Do...that Geun Suk voice is killing me. 
 
Okay let’s get back to business. I just share my KRS experiences for you to know how insane I am when it comes to K-series (yes, it’s corny and I can’t do something about it). 
Oh well SECRET GARDEN aired in Korea concurrently with Mary Stayed Out All Night and because I love JGS, I’ve first watched MSOAN but I do not know what magical wine Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin) asked me to drink that I fell in love with him at first sight (yes, cheesy). I like him in Kim Sam Soon but in here, he’s not just cute, he’s HOT!

This series is a combination of fantasy, drama, action, comedy, music, suspense and romance. Really! Some series pretend to be all-in-one but this series spells what it is to be a complete package.


Kim Joo Won has a weird weird personality here— falling in love too soon and his awkward outlook maybe because of the effects of his accident causing him to have claustrophobia (he can’t ride on an elevator, etc.) 

Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won) is also unusual. She dreamt of becoming a famous stuntwoman (with that awesome face and body) and she’s a fan of Oska. 

Oska (aka Butler Seo in My Fair Lady) brought the comical taste of this series.  Even if he’s just laughing sarcastically, I laugh out loud! Grabe. I’m an Oska fan too because of his humor. And there are other cast including Oska’s first and greatest love, etc. etc.

The love story began quickly as Joo Won fell in love with Ra Im at first sight and he followed her then. Episode 5, they switched bodies by drinking a magical or herbal wine where… (It’s the fantasy part, better watch it lol). The story is really consistent in terms of its weirdness, mystery, comedic effect and highlights.

Is there anybody in this world who was born like Kim Joo Won? Marry me! Haha. (+ factor: his White house!) 

This is the series where I cried a lot! (hagulgol is the term). I wanna give Ji Won and Hyun Bin all the best actor/actress awards that All Korean award-giving bodies could give. They’re really superb! I cried at the elevator scene where Joo Won was trapped. He’s so helpless! Also when Ra Im begged Joo Won’s mom to let them continue their relationship and later decided to end it for Joo Won’s sake. Joo Won’s accident also moved me especially with Ra Im’s father.

Episode 17 is the most dramatic. Ra Im got into an accident and had a very little chance of recuperating. Joo Won decided to switch their bodies (thru the rain) for him to save Ra Im. His farewell is very touching and heartbreaking— preparing everything for Ra Im’s life before he die. (*teary-eyed)

Boom! But this story ended happily. Please watch it! I’m not in the position to recommend but believe me, this series deserves so much acknowledgment! I think it’s also the reason why GMA7 will have its broadcast rights here in the PI. Watch it this April on Kapuso channel. J  Saranghe Kim Joo Won! 


DREAM HIGH.
Pattern: Princess Hours. You’re Beautiful. Dream High. What do I get? KRS!
Last Saturday, I was confined again for having symptoms of KRS because of Dream High.

K-Pop artists starred this series: 

T-Ara’s Eunjung (she's now at WGM!)

Miss A’s Suzy

singer IU Like her page on FB: IU (Kim Pil Suk)
 

singer Kim Su-hyeon 

2PM’s Ok Taecyeon


and also 2PM's  JANG WOO YOUNG. JANG WOO YOUNG. Haha. 

At firt, I like this drama because of the early love story of Go Hye Mi (Suzy who’s only 16 years old) and Jin Kuk (Taecyeon). They’re really into something! Hye Mi is not the typical protagonist here. She started as a villain to Baek Hee (Eunjung) and slowly, she became a good and talented lady with the help of Jin Kuk and Sam Dong (Su Hyeon).

The story is about achieving one’s dream, doing everything to succeed and overcoming difficulties at KIRIN ART SCHOOL. Baek Hee to Hye Mi to Sam Dong to Jin Kuk.


They all have highlights here and the good thing is, the story ran smoothly. I also like the treatment of the plot— foreshadowing at the end of every episode then flashback on its next episode. Made me really think and say “Ahhhh ganun pala”.

Teacher Kang is their guardian here doing everything to help them. He later made Teacher Shi (Gian’s sister in Princess Hours) fall for him (they also have their own cute story despite being not-that-young).


The story also ended happily. I was surprised when Hye Mi ended up with Sam Dong but I’m not that upset anymore because by then, I am deeply in love with the MILKY COUPLE.

Milky Couple because Kim Pil Suk (IU) keeps on giving Jason (Jang Woo Young, KEVIN was his original screen name in this drama) milky lollipops in his locker everyday. 


Kim Pil Suk is also a student at Kirin— she’s fat, really fat (82 kg to be exact) but she has these God-given talents: really sweet, kind, thoughtful, determined, passionate, has this angelic voice and has an absolute pitch. J (I think she’s also like this in real life)

Jason is a student from America. He topped the audition at Kirin (it’s actually a true-to-life story, he topped the audition for JYP Entertainment, beating all 5,000 hopefuls that’s why he’s with 2PM right now J Wow?). He’s a total performer! He’s happy-go-lucky, confident, hilarious and has “manners” when it comes to girls (that “manners” Pil Suk thought was “special interest”). 

But Jason really cares for Pil Suk from the beginning— getting her uniform, singing with her at the karaoke bar and performing with her at the fake showcase which according to Hye Mi is a 70% love interest. Pil Suk then confessed to Jason but was indirectly rejected. 

200 days later, petite and even prettier Pil Suk appeared. It’s because of Jason’s deal of probably changing his mind if Pil Suk would lose weight (of course he has deeper reasons than that: to save Pil Suk from all the humiliations and to make way for her possible debut). 

“Long time no see!” Jason was shocked. Pil Suk is really an angel from above. And there, their love story continues…Pil Suk’s Hepatitis A/B (thanks to Hye Mi), Jason’s attitude problems, jealousy and some other cute stuffs making them the cute, light and famous couple behind the three main characters.

They have their own style, story and charm to captivate people including me obviously. I also love their theme song (Someday by IU), really cute and romantic! J (also, their OST, Dream High, is a masterpiece!!!)


Jang Woo Young made me love K-POP. Back then, I just love 2NE1 and C.N. Blue’s Banmal Song but now, I am a 2PM fan! Jang Woo Young is a total performer! (I repeat LOL) and he has this charm! I don’t know. I just know that I now love him in a Jang-Geun-Suk level! (that’s the highest!)


Taecyeon is also a part of 2PM and I love their style and music— hip but soulful! Try listening to Without You, 10 out of 10 and my fave Tik Tok!


Tik Tok was actually the soundtrack of a CF for Cass Beer starred by Yoon Eun Hye, Taecyeon and fellow 2PM member Nickhun. Try watching this too!

Now, I’m still having my KRS over the Milky Couple especially over Woo Young. I wish it won’t stop for now because I like it. Haha. I’ll be a 2PM fan from now on and I’ll continue this life while waiting for Dream High 2 possibly airing on early 2012. 

Hoping to have more Milky Couple moments (or please do give them a separate series!) then. I hope that they will still be included in the next season as lead characters this time!

Currently watching:
My Princess starring Kim Tae Hee
 and Song Seung Hun


COMING UP:
Festival starring Jun Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye
the story continues for Go Mi Nyu and Kang Shin Woo!


City Hunter starring Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young

Yoon Eun Hye's Lie to Me

Miss Ripley starring Lee Da Hae and Mickey (Yoochun)
BYIEE for now! :)))

---daldal c:



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento