Martes, Marso 15, 2011

Thank you, Salamat, Mille Merci, Xie Xie, Arigato, Kamsamnida!

I have A LOT to thank for everyday. For this strength, this personality, this body (whew!), this LIFE. but these days, I think it's too much!

I am included in the newest batch of graduates this year. HOORAY! Sa wakas! Thankful na ko dun pa lang. Then here comes the bonuses.

1. Dianne Grace Fajardo Pahati, magna cum laude. OMG! OMG! This one's too much to handle. Mayabang ba?  i mean, oo masipag akong bata DATI pero kasi. Hahaha. I don't know what to say. I just want to believe that I deserve it! THANK GOD!

2. Best Thesis and Best Thesis Presenter of CAL. SHOCKS!  


Honestly, of course we, Beverly, Richard and Melody, want to be the BEST! Sino bang may ayaw? Pero sobra pala yung feeling kapag expected mo na di mo expected na mananalo kayo! GOSH! I also got the Best Presenter award but I personally do not know the reason why. haha. Honestly Bevs, gusto kong ibigay yun sa yo. at best actor kay Richard syempre. Haha. THANK GOD!

3. Recognition Day on Friday. Gotta receive 3 awards: Specialization, Outstanding Student and Dean's List. 
WHAAT? Thankful ako syempre pero kasi. waaah Lord, teach me how to get some confidence with these things! First time? Haha. THANK GOD!

4. I gotta give it to my THESIS MATES! THANK YOU! 


Beverly, for being the best leader in the whole wide world! Seryoso. Haha. Galing mo! Idol!

Richard, for being the gentle guy of the group. Haha. Salamat sa mga banat mo, kala ko best in banat na ko. Walang-wala pala ko sa yo. 

Ate Melody, for being the ever beautiful and dependable thesis mate. Am so proud of you, lalo na nung final defense. GALING MO!

THANK you BAMC-4A for being the best block mates ever ! I love you all, walang limutan! Haha. Remember me, Dada, your friendly friend. Haha.


Thank You Cam, AK at Harhar for being my best friends for life! Ang makalimot lagot! 



To the best Family a daughter could ever have, THANK YOU! 

To all the PBA players that I adore esp. Gabe Norwood, Thanks for reminding me how Blessed Beyond Belief am I.

To Hwang Tae Kyung, Moon Jae Shin, Jeon Jin Ho, Baek Seung Jo, Chang Dae Woong, Kim Yeo Jun, Kim Joo Won who serve as the virtual inspirations of many single ladies today. Kamsamnida oppa! :)))


THANK GOD! Promise, I will live up to these recognitions and new challenges in my life. 

"Do not be sorry at all times. Think of what should be done and live thankfully." ---Tae Kyung of You're Beautiful. 

Salamat! Sa uulitin!

3 komento:

  1. IBA KA 'DA! hahahahahaha peram pa ring DVDs ha? :) Tae Kyung, oppa!

    CONGRATS! you deserve it! ANAK NG DIYOS! HALIMAW! hahahahahahahahahahahhha :P

    TumugonBurahin
  2. salamat jam! kung dun ako makakabawi sayo gow lang! Haha.

    TumugonBurahin