Sabado, Marso 19, 2011

Kkkrazy Part 2

So now let us continue breaking down my favorite K-series. These are the newest and kiligest drama series that I have watched. (still searching for dvd's or those which are not been aired yet).

NEXT STOP:

8. MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO---Hoy! Hoy! Fashionista!



Who would have thought that I would love this drama? Starring Lee Sung-gi whom I hate back then in Shining Inheritance. But this series is a revelation!!! My friend Bevs said that the role of Gumiho (fox) here was originally prepared for Dara Park's debut but eventually refused it. It was not the perfect casting but the story and the connections of the actors made it a top-rated drama. and it was my best Korean drama of 2010! Beating Playful Kiss and Perfect Match. (Lee Sung-gi, lakas mo sa kin! Haha.)

It was actually a suspense, comedy, romantic and fantasy series and I LOVE the whole of IT! Hong Sisters, you're really the best!!!

Yes, I'll admit it. No Min Woo is a big factor for me in here! Really BIG! (follow him @ROCKOUT)


He is the second perfectly-crafted guy for me in the whole wide world! (next to Lee Min Ho) LOL and his role here as Teacher Park Dong Ju kills me! Mysterious and a great lover...omo!

Also, this drama has a lot of humor. Hahaha. The love story of Dae Woong's aunt and the Director is a masterpiece. Grabe sa tawa! Haha.

FAVE PARTS: kissing scene at the airport, all of Park Dong Ju's scenes, episode 11 and the ending. :)))

9. BOYS OVER FLOWERS---Gu Jun Pyo, the perfect-crafted man on earth :)))



I LOVE HIM! His smile, his aura, his personality, his capacities, his car, his humor!!!! Hahaha.



About the series, yes, it is a better adaptation than Meteor Garden because Koreans are really more handsome and hotter than any races in the world! Haha. Kim Bum is also cute! Cute but not hot. Hahaha. I personally do not like Kim Hyun Joong here. I do not like his hair and his role, I don't exactly know why. (but in Playful Kiss, I'll die for him!) It's also 'just okay' for me to have Koo Hye Sun as Gum Jan Di. For me, hindi lang sila masyadong nag-click as a loveteam. This series was more of a break for Lee Min Ho (finally!)


I was shocked when I knew that Jang Geun Suk is the first choice to portray the role of Gu Jun Pyo. I'm gonna freak out then! Hahaha. Pareho sila ng style, attitude at roles in their series. LOVE 'EM!

FAVE PARTS: Every scene where shades of light came out of Min Ho's smiles. Hahahahahaha.

10. SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL---This is three-in-ONE! Boys boys boys!



This 20-episode drama has a traditional (Joseon Dynasty) setting but the story is very NOW! Kim Yoon Shik is surrounded and actually protected by three gorgeous men alive! Hahaha. Four thumbs up to this drama!

Lee Seon Joon is Mr. Right. He is intelligent, upright, disciplined and calculated. Gu Yong Ha is the happy-go-lucky, witty and 'chickboy' senior scholar. He's too cute and funny and really smart! Out of the three hot chaps, I love Moon Jae Shin (Geol Oh) because I love his 'bad boy' image! ASTIG talaga siya while portraying the role of the great Red Messenger. Sayang wala siyang nakatuluyan sa series. SANA AKO NA LANG. hahaha. I love those types of men: bad boy pero kapag nagmahal, seryoso at loyal talaga! Waa. :)))

I also love the values expressed in this series, it's about trust, love, patience and to always think of  the welfare of other people. I love the lines (script)!!!!


Trivia: Because of their catchy ' friendly love affair' in the series, song Joongki (Yong Ha) and Yoo Ah In (Jae Shin) won the Best Couple Award in the SBS Drama Awards! Totally outrageous!!!

FAVE PARTS: Moon Jae Shin's hiccup moments, kissing scene at the elevator :)))

11. MARY STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT (Marry Me, Mary)---Honey!



Yes, I am totally excited about this drama because of my all-time Korean idol JANG GEUN SUK's return! After he's remarkable performance in You're Beautiful as the hot and famous Hwang Tae Kyung, I totally love him and was glad that finally, here he comes again! He really prefers the role of musicians in his series: BECAUSE IT IS REALLY HIS FORTE! 



SUPER LSS ako sa ga OST's nito! Especially Hello, Hello! Try to liste to it guys, nakaka-in love! Hahaha.

Storywise, okay naman. Medyo mababaw ang story dahil puro tungkol lang sa kaimaturan ni Mary at Kang Mu Gyul (JGS) pero nakakakilig pa din. Though  I think parang mukhang bata pa din si Mary (little Jenny in Endless Love) for Mu Gyul na super hot with his long silky shiny hair!

FAVE PART: Kang Mu Gyul's song number sa launch ng Wonderful Life shouting, "Wi Mae Ri, SARANGHE!" Aww. :-D

12. CREATING DESTINY---I want a MAN like Kim Yeo Joon. :)



This was the longest Korean drama I've ever watched (31 episodes) and surprisingly, I am not even bored. The story was sooooo appealing. It's about an arranged marriage of two exactly different people. Yes, it's a normal thing in a Korean series but the difference is, the FAMILY, OMO, is always interfering! Kaloka!

I love this series because the love-hate relationship of Yeo Joon and Sang Eun is a reality. You cannot like or love a person immediately. It will really take a long period of time to like him, then to appreciate him and to LOVE him. Slowly but surely. When you've fallen, you've really fallen. Yun ang gusto ko! TRUE LOVE Yeo Joon oppa! He even followed Sang Eun in Australia! :)))

FAVE PARTS: Proposal in Australia, Skiing, LAHAT actually! :)

There you go, now am currently watching Secret Garden and better watch this guys. Hyun Bin in the (white) house! Hahaha.


Ciao! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento