Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

Kkkrazy! Part 1

If loving Korean series is corny, then let it be!

Actually, Meteor Garden started it all. Asi, the hottest guy in the world that time and San Chai, everyone's barbie doll. :)

Until I found out that Koreans are beast (the best) when it comes to entertainment. Do you know K-POP? Aigoo! Suju, Bigbang and 2NE1! but I love C.N. Blue the most because of Yonghwa's Banmal Song. LOVE IT!
Banmal Song


But I am addicted to Korean series or K-DRAMA. Sorry but they are smashing it, really! The story-lines are simple, light, comical, romantic, wholesome and soooo catchy! Handsome and pretty actors are freebies! Huh? Haha. KBS2, SBS and MBC Kamsamnida! So let me share to you the series that I have watched, been watching and about to watch. Haha.

1. FULL HOUSE--- "Si Papa Bear ay malakas, si Mama Bear ay maganda, si Baby Bear ay napakaligsi, tingnan niyo, tingnan niyo ang saya nila!"


Justin and Jessie are sooo adorable!
Fave Part: The Proposal! Hahaha. Jessie: "Ano to?" Justin: "Eh di singsing tanga ka ba?" Hahahaha kulit!

2. PRINCESS HOURS (Goong) ---Hands down to this MBC drama! Perhaps Love?


Kiligest one for me though I love Troy here.

FAVE PART: The longest kissing scene of Gian and Janelle. Haha.

I also love the OST of this drama! :))) I can't reminish it all kasi naiiyak ako lagi. seryoso!

3. MY GIRL--- If Julian is my cousin, I will definitely refuse to!


I want to be his girl. Hahaha. Lucky Jasmine.  Be good to the Filipinos Haha. :)

FAVE PART: The Last Part, si Chun Yang pala ang nawawalang pinsan? Haha. CUTE! :)


4. You're Beautiful (Minamishineyo) ---This is what addiction is all about! You're my STAR Jang Geun Suk!


I love this drama. Yes, mainly because of Hwang Tae Kyung's singing and acting charms. but I love the whole package. I love how Shin Woo's so gentle and martyr, Jeremi's soooo adorable and funny (but I love Lee Hongki in his black hair) and Mi Nyu's so natural and funny!

FAVE PARTS: Jump-off-the-truck scene of Mi Nam and Tae Kyung, the 1st live performance (singing Still!), the full-moon-at-the-province scene, bibi noodles scene, lahat ng scenes ni Tae Kyung gusto ko. Hahaha.

5. PERFECT MATCH (Personal Taste)--- Imagine: the perfectly-looking guy in the world is a gay? NO WAY!

From BOF's Gu Jun Pyo to this chap Jeon Jin Ho (Gino). GRABE ang gwapo niya talaga! at award-winning din si Park Gae In kaya panalo talaga ang series na ito. Although I think they're not perfectly matched? What do you think?

FAVE PARTS: Every time Gae In (Julienne) shouted that Jin Ho is her gay friend in public! Hahaha. Jin Ho's face. cute!!!

6. MY FAIR LADY--- Agashi!!!

This was the series that proved that Eun Hye is the Paris Hilton of Korea! So sexy, hip and glamorous! I also like Butler Seo, although he's quite old-looking for Kang Hae Na, he's so funnnnny to the point that I also started loving him. :)

FAVE PART: When Hae Na thought that Seo kidnapped her but actually, it's his first job as his Butler. Haha.

7. PLAYFUL KISS---IF YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED, borrow some fighting spirits from Oh Ha Ni!


Actually, Taiwan had it first (it started with a Kiss) but KOREANS are really amazing! choosing Kim Hyun Joong as its lead star---winner! At BOF, I don't like him but in this series, I super mega duper love him! Haha. He's my dream husband! Pero sobrang manhid nung una. Parang ako yung susuko than Oh Ha Ni. I'll give it to that girl, aigoo! That fighting spirit! Hahaha.

I also love the ambiance of this series, soooo romantic! Please watch this and fall in love with Baek Seung Jo! (right Goldah and Bevs?) Don't forget its 7 short episodes Youtube Version, specially made for its international fans!

FAVE PART: All its kissing scenes! Oh Ha Ni's aggressive! Haha. and on its Youtube version, the syringe test episode (Episode 3???)! Hahahaha. Saranghe Baek Seung Jo!


So that's the first part! Hahahaha. I've enjoyed it. Sana kayo din! Wait for the other parts! Ku-mao!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento